Thursday 20 December 2012

Eyeko Mascara Update!

Hello everyone!

This will be a short (but nice) post to provide you with an honest review of my experience wearing the Eyeko mascara, which I've been wearing for the past few days.


Image: own


I apologise for not using my DSLR to capture how it appears on my eyes in greater detail. On my eyes I'm wearing the MUA 'Heaven and Earth' eyeshadow palette (which are £4.00 each I believe, for tons and tons of eyeshadows - it's quite amazing!). Apart from that, I am only wearing the Eyeko mascara on my eyes. Although it doesn't look too great in the image, I had been wearing the mascara for over ten hours beforehand, so I'm impressed. The lashes appear to be 'lifted' still, despite the decrease in length.

I think I will continue using the Eyeko mascara. It is definitely worth paying a little extra for a good quality mascara. I've not experienced any problems with it whatsoever, aside from the slight smudging problem I had after wearing it at work. I'm putting this down to the fact that I have naturally oily skin, so unless I am wearing a waterproof mascara, I can't really complain.

I've also noticed that many reviews online state that there is a problem with the removal of the product. In my previous Eyeko post, I mentioned that I waited until my morning shower to remove the L'oreal mascara. I found that I had to do the same with the Eyeko mascara as it just wouldn't budge with normal make-up remover. In its defence, the Eyeko mascara didn't greet me with giant splodges!

No comments:

Post a Comment