Friday 1 February 2013

Happiness In A Blog Post

Me hugging a Happy Tree


Here's a list of things that make me happy! For some reason, I always feel much happier after reading other people's happy lists. It's infectious!

- Cups of tea. Cherries too!



- Smiles :-)

- The Strokes having a new album out!

- My adorable hamster, Scout!



- Hugs



- Flowers (daisies)



- Rom-coms (I know, not very sophisticated)

You've Got Mail


- Being around friends, and giggling over the silliest of things.

- Going to Starbucks with David the other day because walrus and snail impressions happened! (With the aid of many straws)

- Elephant sneezes.

- My hot waterbottle, Ernest. He's a penguin!


- Merlin, a little owl I received as a present last year. He's meant to inspire me to write my university work! Heehee.



-Being all cosy, and spending weekend mornings in bed.



- Being able to wear my brogues outside again, now the Spring is on its way.


- Reading in bed, when the sun is glaring through the window.


- Children's books from when I was younger. Also, when I saw the Cath Kidston book design for Ballet Shoes my heart sank a little!




- Pandas are sooooo cute.



 - Paris!

 - Baking (yum yum)



- The snowman that David and I built. His name was Herbert George, after H. G. Wells!



1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. Love everything and the cute pics:) Xx

    ReplyDelete