|Me hugging a Happy Tree|
Here's a list of things that make me happy! For some reason, I always feel much happier after reading other people's happy lists. It's infectious!
- Cups of tea. Cherries too!
- Smiles :-)
- The Strokes having a new album out!
- My adorable hamster, Scout!
- Flowers (daisies)
- Rom-coms (I know, not very sophisticated)
|You've Got Mail|
- Being around friends, and giggling over the silliest of things.
- Going to Starbucks with David the other day because walrus and snail impressions happened! (With the aid of many straws)
- Elephant sneezes.
- My hot waterbottle, Ernest. He's a penguin!
- Merlin, a little owl I received as a present last year. He's meant to inspire me to write my university work! Heehee.
-Being all cosy, and spending weekend mornings in bed.
- Being able to wear my brogues outside again, now the Spring is on its way.
- Reading in bed, when the sun is glaring through the window.
- Children's books from when I was younger. Also, when I saw the Cath Kidston book design for Ballet Shoes my heart sank a little!
- Pandas are sooooo cute.
- The snowman that David and I built. His name was Herbert George, after H. G. Wells!