It's a Monday morning. I wake up at eight. I eat my bowl of wholesome cereal. I shower, get dressed, go to the bank - buy some fruit from the supermarket. I come back and do a phone interview. I've got some chores, an article to write and both Maths and Science homework to do but I write here. Blogging is therapeutic!
I've got two job interviews this week (just little part-time roles) and I passed the interview for my volunteer role (which I'm so happy about!) so here's a post dedicated to things that I'm grateful for.
Every now and then I think it is important to highlight what is good about your life. It is the little things that make the biggest difference, I often hear.
- Buying Christmas presents for everyone.
- Passing my interview.
- Hearing beautiful music (Bastille and Bizet!)
- Starbucks skinny gingerbread latte (with the red cups!)
- Reading a good book (James Joyce)
- The thought of going back home to London soon
- Watching good films
- Wearing cosy jumpers and woolly scarves.
- Cute stationery
- Learning (science and maths!)
- Smelling L'occitane perfumes.
- Stepping on crunchy leaves.
- Feeling cosy in my flat.