Wednesday 8 May 2013

L'occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream


Hey everyone! First review in a looooong time. To start off, is this awesome product from L'occitane. I've never shopped there before, but they opened a branch in my town and so my kind colleague from work got me loads of free samples! I thought I'd go and get some more myself, too. I'd also heard that the shea butter foot cream was very good, too.

Working in retail means lots of standing around and constant moving. I've been working lots recently, and I don't always moisturise so it has taken its toll! My shoes aren't too small or too big, but I have red bits which can become a bit uncomfortable. The antiseptic ingredients in the cream should help ease this a bit at least. The cream itself smells of lavender and is really subtle for those of you who aren't too keen on floral scents. There's lots of shea butter in it, hence its £8.00 price tag for the 30ml version as shown in the photo. The full size one costs £19.00, I believe. L'occitane are a very good quality brand - so their prices aren't going to be really cheap.

It's definitely worth going in and asking for free samples. I've also been given an invitation for a 'Girls Night Out' in two weeks' time, in which I will be given 10% off anything and will be able to have free hair and skincare consulations and ... guess what ... free samples! Yay.

I also signed up for the VIP email list (which is also free) and they said that I'd receive a 20% voucher. I tried one of their shampoos, which I must say, was even more impressive than the Kerastase one I used (and ironically a bit cheaper). So yes, do that if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment